- What is your Job Profile?
- What do you expect from this workshop?
- Any use case where you see blockchain applies?
- Helps tailor the workhop contents to suit the audience profile, job responsibilities and their expectation from the workshop
- What is Blockchain and its Impact? – 2 Hours
- What is Blockchain and its Impact?; Why Blockchain is better than a traditional systems
- History of Bitcoin; Blockchain Industry Developments*
- Blockchain Application Vs. Legacy Applications
- Security, Cryptography & Blockchain Concepts – 2 Hours
- Asymmetric & Symmetric cryptography, Immutability, Consensus, Smart Contracts
- Data Structures in Blockchain – Ledgers, Blocks, Transaction and Understanding Wallets
- Blockchain Classifications – 0.5 Hours
- Types of Blockchain & their Features – Private, Public, and Permissioned Blockchain*
- Use Cases & Applications – 2 Hours
- Describing some use cases*
- Where Not to use Blockchain
- Blockchain Challenges – Adoption & Technical;
- The larger picture – Blockchain with IOT, AI & ML
- Revision of Day 1 Contents – 0.5 Hours
- Use Cases in the Client’s preferred domain – 6.5 Hours
- How to plan the real implementation strategy. Mastering the timelines and cost implications of implementation. Visualise your journey from PoC to Production. Re-imagine and Re-architect your business use cases and workflows. Build Your Own Product, expert talk on challenges of product strategies Explain all the Blockchain Features by designing a use case applicable to Client’s Industry / domain for better understanding*
- Project work (Off site, Cloud VM for individual trainee, email Q&A, Final review)